6035PC is a 5.0 mil, pressure sensitive adhesive transfer tape with 4.2 mil, 58 lb poly coated kraft paper liner.
6035PC is a 5.0 mil, pressure sensitive adhesive transfer tape with 4.2 mil, 58 lb poly coated kraft paper liner. This adhesive is good for adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, and attaching to HSE and some LSE materials, fabrics and foams. This adhesive provides low fogging, good UV resistance and a high level of chemical resistance.
- Excellent bond to wide variety of textured surfaces
- Excellent shear and peel values to both high and low energy surfaces ( PP, ABS, painted metal)
- High temperature resistance to withstand environmental conditions normally associated with automotive interiors.
- Attaching a wide variety of vibration and sound damping materials
- Attaching the wiring harness to the automotive headliner
- Attaching carpet and fabric to doors and interior panels- Attaching glass to rear-view mirror assembly
|Composition||5.0 mils # 300MP Hi-Strength Acrylic Laminating Adhesive
4.2 mils 58# Polycoated Kraft Paper
|Flammability||FMVSS 302/SAE J369|
|ASTM D-3330 (modified)
peel, 12″/min.2 mil aluminum backing
– Stainless Steel
|102oz./in. 15 min. dwell – 131oz./in. 72 hr. dwell – 166oz./in. 72 hr. dwell @ 158 °F
93oz./in. 72 hr. dwell – 78oz./in. 72 hr. dwell @ 158 °F
89oz./in. 15 min. dwell – 961oz./in. 72 hr. dwell – 67oz./in. 72 hr. dwell @ 158 °F
73oz./in. 72 hr. dwell – 63oz./in. 72 hr. dwell @ 158 °F
|Bond Build-up||Increases as a function of time and temperature|
|Humidity Resistance||No adverse effect on the bond after exposure to 100% RH at 100 °F|
|U.V. Resistance||Resistant to oxidation and ozone when exposed to air or ultra violet light|
|Fogging SAE J1756 @ 100 °C||99|
|Temperature Resistance||Short term: 250 °F|
|Shelf Life||2 yr. from date of manufacture if properly stored at room temp.|